Sphere Sailing Society's Official Forums.

Main SiteHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from Warrior Nation.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zehks Reiner
Land Lubber
Land Lubber

Greetings from Warrior Nation. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Warrior Nation.   Greetings from Warrior Nation. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 11:08 pm

Wanted to thank you guys for the good battle tonight, and applaud you for being truly the only pvp group to challenge us. We were really worried about that, but you guys have succeeded beyond expectations in making this a fun pvp oriented game.

Also wanted to take this opportunity to say hello, introduce myself, and invite you guys to contact me for vent info if you ever wanted to say hi. We have that setup with several pirate societies, and they come on to harass me all the time.

My name is Mike, im 20, and as we all are, an avid gamer. My first multiplayer game was hooking up tetris with my brothers. Original prince of persia, comanche, and monkey island were also some of my starting games. After that, I moved into competitive play in DOD, for about 8 years, going as far as CAL-I.

Im glad to be on kidd, and expect many good fights with you folks.

Zehks
Back to top Go down
Cerneo
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Warrior Nation.   Greetings from Warrior Nation. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 11:37 pm

Hey there Zehks,

Just wanted to say we are looking forward to more battles with you guys. Also keep up the good work on the leveling and production race.
Back to top Go down
Jaquin Suave (sonny)
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Warrior Nation.   Greetings from Warrior Nation. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:59 am

Greetings and welcome... hope to have lots more fun in the future with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Chubby Jesus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Warrior Nation.   Greetings from Warrior Nation. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 3:17 am

Thanks for dropping us a line Mike!

Our battles with you are the wind in my sails, I know that for sure! ^^

Cya on the sea!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bizzybeast
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Warrior Nation.   Greetings from Warrior Nation. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Warrior Nation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sphere Society :: Public Docks :: Boarshead Tavern-
Jump to: