Sphere Sailing Society's Official Forums.

Main SiteHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Ahoy! From the Predator Pirate Alliance (PPA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Predator

Ahoy! From the Predator Pirate Alliance (PPA) Empty
PostSubject: Ahoy! From the Predator Pirate Alliance (PPA)   Ahoy! From the Predator Pirate Alliance (PPA) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:41 am

Hello, this is Predatorking of the PPA. I would like to talk to Bizzy the Beast about updating our info on the burningsea.com forums. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Chubby Jesus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ahoy! From the Predator Pirate Alliance (PPA)   Ahoy! From the Predator Pirate Alliance (PPA) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:41 am

Sure thing guy.. This is Bizzy. What can I do yah for?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bizzybeast
Predator

PostSubject: Re: Ahoy! From the Predator Pirate Alliance (PPA)   Ahoy! From the Predator Pirate Alliance (PPA) Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:16 am

Please update the PPA's information. We will be in-game. We are a pirate society, I am the leader, and the website is predatorpiratealliance.guildlaunch.com. If people would like to contact me, they can contact me on the site or e-mail me at: predatoremp@hotmail.com. Thanks for updating this info.
Back to top Go down
Predator

PostSubject: Re: Ahoy! From the Predator Pirate Alliance (PPA)   Ahoy! From the Predator Pirate Alliance (PPA) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:40 am

I meant to say update the PPA's information on burningsea.com. Please use the information in the above post, and thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahoy! From the Predator Pirate Alliance (PPA)   Ahoy! From the Predator Pirate Alliance (PPA) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahoy! From the Predator Pirate Alliance (PPA)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sphere Society :: Public Docks :: Boarshead Tavern-
Jump to: