Sphere Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sphere Sailing Society's Official Forums.

Main SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megalodon
Land Lubber
Land Lubber

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:56 pm

Name :Sergio Villanova
Email: pshirey@tampabay.rr.com

Class : Privateer

Vent: Yes I have my own 20 man server but can also use the societys vent for port battles.But when I am just playing normally I will use mine to chat with my friends.

Time Zone: EST

MMO expieience: COH/COV, SWG, EQ2, LOTRO, Asherons Call, WWII ONLINE, Vanguard, DAOC,Hellgate London.Potbs.Beta tested most of those as well as pirates.

Previous Guilds: I was Guild leader in most of the games I played.Wardogs was my Guilds name.I was either a officer or leader in all of its many incarnations during the mmo time I have had.I am not looking to be a leader in this game but wouldnt mind aspiring to a position of officer should the position become available in the future , once I have found my sea legs in this game.

Economy: I produce wood tar, wood unrest bundles and all the required materials for those.

Level :34.5

Ships currently owned: Stralson mastercraft, Mediator cutter mastercraft and the refit algiers from the privateer quest.

Sex: 3 to 4 times a week if the wife lets me :-) just kidding I am male.

Reason for Application: I feel that I am capable of contributing to the overall war effort.I am more of a casual player , I put in maybe 20 hours a week mostly nights and weekends .That is EST I live in florida.I have 2 real life friends who currently play, one is your new recruit thomas 500 and the other is One eyed Jaque who is probably going to also apply soon as we talked about it the other day.I enjoy pvp and economy of this game and am interested in the port battle and learning the finer points of the game.I have played about a month and was in beta for a few weeks before launch.I wasnt going to play initially as I am into boarding and avatar was kinda crappy in beta but gave it a second chance after release and was impressed enough with the fixes to try it again at One-Eyed Jaques request.I am glad I did.

Expectations: Fun and friendly atmosphere .I want to play for fun and I also want to help the french win, I do not want to be told when to play and am not looking for any mandantory attendance.I will do my best to help in the war effort but my family comes first.
Back to top Go down
Jong
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:28 pm

Looks good. Someone from our staff will contact you in-game shortly Smile
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1