Sphere Sailing Society's Official Forums.

Main SiteHomeSearchRegisterLog in

application for recruitment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thomasin500
Land Lubber
Land Lubber

application for recruitment Empty
PostSubject: application for recruitment   application for recruitment Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:49 pm

Character Name: Jorge San Martin

Age: 14...but i am very mature since i have read that this guild requires the age of 21 or maturatity equal i will be fine if im not allowed to join because of my age

Email: Thomasin500@aim.com

Class:privateer

Vent: yes

Time Zone: eastern

Previous MMOs: STG, CoH, WoW, LotRO,

Previous Guilds: none

Production Interests: currently i am producing wine but im interested in looking for a in-guild provisoner to sell wine to in a bussiness deal

Typical playtimes: a couple hours wensday, thursday and 5-10 hours every other weekend

Goals: to have a strong stable economy and be a player in the France PvP fun

How I heard: about the guild(?)... on the PotBS forums in the society recruitment

What I expect: to have a fun, relaxed open guild to play with, have a strong economy with, to play in PvP as well as in port battles, and to support the french nation.

What to expect from me: a occasional player who can support the guild with economy and a fun, mature person to play with and just be a friend
Back to top Go down
Cerneo
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

application for recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: application for recruitment   application for recruitment Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:59 pm

Hop in game send a tell to furet duvet for the vent info.
Back to top Go down

application for recruitment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sphere Society :: Public Docks :: Applications-
Jump to: